Bugless beast

procarry21

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
new to the forum and just wanted to pass on some tribal knowledge.

Bugless beast (Peter Alfonso) is the rom that supports the wallet and hotspot features. I was having issues with the 12/26 release of this rom. When I stream for more than thirty minutes the phone was shutting off. After looking at the logs and tinkering I felt it had to be a glitch in the ROM. Well, yesterday Peter released a new bugless beast and it seems to have fixed the glitch. My tether works and i've used the wallet twice with no issues. I can't seem to get the theft aware app to take hold, has anyone else had any issues?

I didn't know if maybe some of you had this ROM had issues and then switched. This is the only one ive found that truely support the wallet app and hot spot feature (which i've seen other ROMS that support one or the other.)

Are there any ROM's people are using I have not found that support the full functionality of the nexus?

digitalslacker

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
I've been running Bugless since the first nightly but that streaming shutoff issue I don't believe is the ROM. I had issues in Spotify and Pandora before installing Bugless when I was on stock, i just figured it was an ICS/Spotify issue.

I'm not sure it's corrected in the latest version of Bugless though, I had it happen today after installing the 1/8 build last night.

What app are you streaming with?

Reactions: procarry21

procarry21

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
streaming podcast with Sticher currently. I have had one shut down after reinstalling the ROM however, like you, I suspect the app just isnt supported in ICS like it says. All of my other streaming apps seem to work so hopefully that is the issue. This is the only issue ive had thus far.