% chance that VZW doesnt get the Samsung Galaxy SII??

Hosehead

May 18, 2010
Visit site
What do you all think the chances are that VZW does not get the GS2? I was just over at droid life and they posted that there are rumors that VZW is skipping the GS2 in favor of the Nexus Prime.

Im not willing to switch carriers just for this phone, so I would be super upset if they dont get it.

Pretty good hunch you had there...

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Well... this thread is pretty awkward now, isn't it?

LOL, well said. Not the first time I've been wrong, and won't be the last.

I wonder where CK has been. Maybe he had already heard this news/rumor and in disgust, flew off to Tibet to become a monk. :p

MasterGiraffe

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
When I first read the news I was literally shell-shocked, because I was so sure that after all the 'delays,' Monday would be the day it was announced and I'd have a phone in the next few weeks.

Welp.

Yeah the more it sinks in the worse I feel. I am getting out of that shocked stage and into a sad stage. With my upgrade credit sitting idle since last December I have really been waiting a very long time. Sadly this was really my shot to get a new phone because the one I have is dying. I have been getting very excited with the upcoming press release and it is very devastating to learn that all of the waiting I have been doing hasn't paid off at all....

Serial Fordicator

May 15, 2011
Visit site
I agree. I'm thinking to try to make a new phone with LTE, when they are building a prime with LTE, makes no senseas a phone manufacturer as well as a bad timeframe to build, test and design. I mean that because LTE is new, expensive and very hard to predict.

Why has it not passed the fcc? Because its either not coming or will be out later. The conference and ad is for other carriers.

As well as some of you, I was hoping to see this phone come to fruition, but don't let hope blind you at the current facts available. I tried to tell you guys this, not to seem smart, but only to keep your hopes down. I knew how I felt when bionic was first delayed and my hopes were extremely high.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89