Information regarding upcoming Nexus Prime Leaks

Zorachus

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
Have no idea if this rumor has any truth to it ? But if the Prime is anywhere near this awesome, I will drop Sprint like a wet rag and be first in line at Verizon.

nexus-prime-phone1.jpg

Seednonym: Information regarding upcoming Nexus Prime Leaks

- This phone reportedly looks rather similar to the Sprint version of SGS2, but with a curved glass as such the Nexus S. The Nexus Prime is expected to be large, weighing 130-140g and metal brushed for body. It is reported to be only 8.8mm yet packing a 2000mAh battery.
- Verizon will be getting exclusive rights to the Nexus Prime.
The Nexus Prime also sports a 4.65" SuperAMOLED Plus display at HD resolution (1280x720). This is about 300ppi of AMOLED goodness and even surpasses the screen of Galaxy Note.
- It runs Samsung's Exynos chipset, clocked at 1.5Ghz with 1GB of RAM and 16GB on-board memory with expandable memory slots.
- The phone is reportedly extremely fluid and fast, and it is believed Ice Cream Sandwich will bring further optimization for the processor, let alone the powerful chipset.

nemov

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
Have no idea if this rumor has any truth to it ? But if the Prime is anywhere near this awesome, I will drop Sprint like a wet rag and be first in line at Verizon.

- This phone reportedly looks rather similar to the Sprint version of SGS2, but with a curved glass as such the Nexus S. The Nexus Prime is expected to be large, weighing 130-140g and metal brushed for body. It is reported to be only 8.8mm yet packing a 2000mAh battery.
The Nexus Prime also sports a 4.65" SuperAMOLED Plus display at HD resolution (1280x720). This is about 300ppi of AMOLED goodness and even surpasses the screen of Galaxy Note.
- It runs Samsung's Exynos chipset, clocked at 1.5Ghz with 1GB of RAM and 16GB on-board memory with expandable memory slots.
- The phone is reportedly extremely fluid and fast, and it is believed Ice Cream Sandwich will bring further optimization for the processor, let alone the powerful chipset.

The picture isn't of the phone. It's an artist rendition from the horrible Android Authority site.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site

nexus-prime-phone1.jpg

Seednonym: Information regarding upcoming Nexus Prime Leaks

I hope that isn't ICS. That looks hideous. no app tray in thumb reach? Those 1982 gray sliders? WTF is that?

Zorachus

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
I am totally confused as to what is coming in the third Nexus ? Too many rumors going all over the place.

Is it true that Verizon will be the first carrier to get the 3rd Nexus ? And Sprint and others in Winter sometime ?

But then some rumors say Verizon is getting either a Droid-Prine or Galaxy-Nexus, is that the same device that I would call the third Nexus ? Or is it just Verizon's version of the Galaxy S II they passed on, but will instead release a beefed up device with better specs and the first phone with Ice Cream ? And there will still be whole another device "Nexus-Three" that we have seen nothing on yet ?

I have no idea anymore what to expect ?

Last edited:

nemov

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
I am totally confused as to what is coming in the third Nexus ? Too many rumors going all over the place.

Is it true that Verizon will be the first carrier to get the 3rd Nexus ? And Sprint and others in Winter sometime ?

But then some rumors say Verizon is getting either a Droid-Prine or Galaxy-Nexus, is that the same device that I would call the third Nexus ? Or is it just Verizon's version of the Galaxy S II they passed on, but will instead release a beefed up device with better specs and the first phone with Ice Cream ? And there will still be whole another device "Nexus-Three" that we have seen nothing on yet ?

I have no idea anymore what to expect ?

Perhaps if you quit posting recycled information and quit asking the same question over and over you'll be less confused.

kentah

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
If that were actually a 4.65 inch screen that phone would be about 3/4 of an inch or more thick. Take a look at a galaxy S II profile to compare. the real phone will obviously look nothing like that. Pretty humorous actually.

th0r615

god of thunder.
Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
If that were actually a 4.65 inch screen that phone would be about 3/4 of an inch or more thick. Take a look at a galaxy S II profile to compare. the real phone will obviously look nothing like that. Pretty humorous actually.
So your saying since it has a screen .15 inches larger then a SGS2 it will be over twice as thick? Pretty humorous actually.

dsignori

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
So your saying since it has a screen .15 inches larger then a SGS2 it will be over twice as thick? Pretty humorous actually.

All I think he is saying is that if you look at the profile pic at the height vs width of the pictured (fake) phone, and actually do the math, you get about 3/4 of an inch thickness. Nothing more to read into it other than math ..

kentah

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Yes, that's exactly what I meant. Though I didn't really do the math and 3/4 of an inch might be a bit high. Just saying that if that phone pictured actually had a 4.65 inch screen proportionally it would be much thicker than 8.8 mm.