Samsung Nexus (GT-I9250) Stops by Bluetooth SIG

nemov

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
This further supports the theory that 1515 will be a TW device....

Huh? I'm not sure what you mean. Every Samsung Android device on Verizon has been a touchwiz device. How does the model number support the theory that the phone will have touchwiz?

The phone could very well have touchwiz, but that statement doesn't make sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: MetalPhoenix79

TheDave

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Model numbers cant be compared. We havent had stock yet, so how can you tell its NOT stock?

Good point on the fascinate too, nemov. I mean its just a number, we cant put much into them.

Reactions: MetalPhoenix79

yankdez

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Huh? I'm not sure what you mean. Every Samsung Android device on Verizon has been a touchwiz device. How does the model number support the theory that the phone will have touchwiz?

The phone could very well have touchwiz, but that statement doesn't make sense.

15xx historically is a TW device on vzw. thats why i'm not inclined to believe 1515 is a nonskinned device atm, purely from vzw history.

nemov

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
15xx historically is a TW device on vzw. thats why i'm not inclined to believe 1515 is a nonskinned device atm, purely from vzw history.

There has never been a Nexus device on Verizon if you're looking at history. There have only been 2 Samsung Android devices of note on VZW. In other words, using the word "historically" is a bit misleading at best. I get it, it's your opinion, but there's not much supporting it.

Reactions: ejaymd11

ejaymd11

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
Maybe VZW version will release with stock ICS and then get the TWizUX treatment in an update once Samsung finishes the software. Like the Tab 10.1 did.

The tab wasn't a nexus though. Even if its called the Samsung Galaxy Nexus, its still a NEXUS.

Last edited: