Nexus Prime video teaser (and picture)!

Yadao

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
Re: nexes prime pic!!!

The curve definitely looks more extreme at first sight than it is. Everyone is acting like the thing is a boomerang lol. Just stare at the picture closely, you'll realize it's not so bad.

wyseguy77

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site

The curve definitely looks more extreme at first sight than it is. Everyone is acting like the thing is a boomerang lol. Just stare at the picture closely, you'll realize it's not so bad.

You are correct sir. If you look at the picture closely you will notice the blue line makes the radius look greater. You have to look close!

ejaymd11

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site

I have a feeling this phone is just going to be revolutionary, and will leave apple continuing to try and play catch up.

rayawsum

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site

are there any phones out with a chin? That seems pretty ugly to me. I wanna get a better idea

Samsung Charge has a chin on it. One advantage that is quite noticeable to me is when I listen to music and set the phone down, the chin raises the speaker and doesn't muffle sound. Little funky at first, but definitely an pro!

Reactions: ejaymd11

SpaceHippie

Journeyman
Dec 21, 2010
Visit site

I have a feeling this phone is just going to be revolutionary, and will leave apple continuing to try and play catch up.

patent02.jpg

rickhamilton620

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site

Just when you thought Apple had something else up it's sleeve, you find out they were full of Sh*t. lol

Yup. I honestly expected at least something that was game changing today, but nope. This is now the perfect opportunity for the Prime to come in and steal the thunder and it looks like Samsung's taking full advantage of it haha.

Hearthatvoiceagain

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site

I have a suggestion for all of you. Go now, to any tech blog where you have a posting account (other then Android ones). There you will no doubt find an article (or a dozen) about the iPhone 4S.

Copy and paste this link showing the picture from the video, let the disapointed iPhone masses see what they could get instead.

http://cdn.androidpolice.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/wm_Nexus-Prime.jpg

Hearthatvoiceagain

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site

To bad they can't see anything without an Apple logo on it.

Not all of them are blind, and some of them have been hanging on since before the usual April Launch date waiting for the update, many will be disappointed, at a low ebb, what better time to capture their hearts and bring them away from the dark side.

Officerpolabear

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site

Just when you thought Apple had something else up it's sleeve, you find out they were full of Sh*t. lol

No what really happened is that Apple pretended they still had ammo but when they shot? All that came out of the barrel was a flag with 'Bang!' written on it :)

sushiglobster

Jan 29, 2010
Visit site

This is the best photo I've seen of it yet, check it out. You can make out all the features on the side of the phone. This...will be an epic phone.

For sure, that's the power button. Also, yes, that is the 3 prong charger/doc connection on the side there. 3 gold circles.

prime7.jpg

Reactions: theotherrogue

StuMcBill

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site

I think that the picture / video posted makes the phone look more curved than it actually will be.