Verizon Launch Delayed..(rumors)

TheDave

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
wow... you guys are just grumpy arent you. I am on vacation havent read an email or memo in two weeks so I wouldnt have a clue if VZW chooses to release it monday or the day after never at this point.. all types of dates have been missed so why add another potential that they may choose to not go with?

I was bored.. and some people are interested in the next update or if the current build is the latest... those that have LTE test devices on 4.01 should see the next update completed by monday... "If it doesnt apply... let it fly."

As for those that choose to be nasty little forum trolls and such.. your lack of faith means I have failed.. thinking deeply on how your opinions have affected me has me feeling something deep inside.. O wait.. that was the taco salad from last night..

now back to football...

enjoy your sunday..

;)

Hope you're enjoying the vacation BMX. Somewhere warm I hope?

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
If you guys knew who BMX was.....you wouldn't be showing so much disrespect. IT"S A PHONE PEOPLE.....

I was bickering with him back when the Storm launched. We know who he is. Disrespect is no where in this thread. We're talking. I'm expressing my discontent with his cryptic messages. We get it, "relax". Well, us followers of BMX were looking forward to the Nexus on November 3rd. Remember that?

Reactions: Premium1

blackmannx#AC

Panda Motherfrinkin King
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Question for the Panda, you said back to football, what's your team?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Well I am a Ravens fan as well as a Titans fan... ravens are the home team so that goes without saying..

with the titans I was a fan when they were the oilers and it stuck.. Met Warren Moon and Jeff Fisher so I hung with them as a second team till they fired him and killed my link to the team..

More of a Basketball fan.. Love my Lakers but I guess I have to check out a couple of Golden State games.. thank goodness the lockout is over..

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Well I am a Ravens fan as well as a Titans fan... ravens are the home team so that goes without saying..

with the titans I was a fan when they were the oilers and it stuck.. Met Warren Moon and Jeff Fisher so I hung with them as a second team till they fired him and killed my link to the team..

More of a Basketball fan.. Love my Lakers but I guess I have to check out a couple of Golden State games.. thank goodness the lockout is over..

Titans all day. It is hard they can never seem to get over that hump and back in the eddy george days getting stopped on last play of the game. Muncheck is doing a pretty good job this year though.

blackmannx#AC

Panda Motherfrinkin King
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Titans all day. It is hard they can never seem to get over that hump and back in the eddy george days getting stopped on last play of the game. Muncheck is doing a pretty good job this year though.

I keep trying to watch the games... looks like the running game is coming back.. Eddie was my dude.. used to hate to see them play the ravens cause ray lewis would tear his ass up.. till that last game.. I was so torn between my teams..

thedeceiver

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
And has more inside information than anyone else in the android community.

Well he works for Google and used to work for Verizon... so yeah, I'd expect him to know a little bit.

He can sometimes provide GREAT insight... but 99% of the time it's general, vague, double talk and not "Here's what I heard or understand" -- which is fine. However, why people worship that ego trip stuff, I can't get.

What I can't figure out is when he gives vague updates (like what he did today), is it because he can't say? Won't say? Or doesn't really know too much and is just stirring the pot to feed the "nation", And don't get me started on the "nation"....

Cigar-Junkie

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site

Carolina panther fan and Clemson Tiger fan here, its been a tough year but things are looking up. Have some family about two blocks from the Ravens stadium and enjoy games there (I am the guy in the Carolina jersey) local fans were still nice.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

ellobo163@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Panda man, I was joking , sorry that many took it personally. I will def. watch what I post next time. PS really a big fan of your tweet...... I know its been over a year, but just look in my inbox