Verizon Galaxy Nexus Sign-up Page

Yadao

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
I really don't mind the wait. At least this time around we know it's actually coming.

You can't blame people for picking at Verizon after what we went through with the Nexus One.

Eric Kane

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
So all this did was almost ensure that we'll see it released in that same time frame the MAP was suggesting. I, for one, am really excited. I get 25% off equipment due to work, I have unlimited data, and I live in an area where not only is service excellent, it's rich with LTE goodness.

Now the only thing that could make this better is the confirmation that there's a 32GB option and potentially a slightly larger battery. I guess we'll find out very, very soon.

Lazerz

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Hell yeah! Signing up, here I come. And......

"Thank you for singing up. Coming soon."

Gah! Anyone else flash on that scene from A Christmas Story with the Little Orphan Annie secret decoder ring.? - "Be sure to drink your...Ovaltine. Ovaltine? A crummy commercial?"

philly

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
I remember signing up for something very similiar to this on the Droid X.. like a month before it came out.

Got the email on June 17th (right after signing up to their almost identical portal):

To ensure our emails reach your inbox, please add
verizonwireless@email.vzwshop.com to your address book.
Having trouble viewing this email? View online.

YOUR NEEDS WILL
BE ASSIMILATED.

YOU SIGNED UP FOR THIS EMAIL
BECAUSE YOU WANTED TO
CONNECT TO DROID.

A NEW DROID IS COMING. AND
YOU WILL NEVER SEE A PHONE
THE SAME WAY AGAIN.

(also some images with text that didnt copy/paste)

the Phone wasnt released Until Jul 15th.. Approx 1 month later.

whats my point of this? my point is its kinda wierd that some of you assume this is proof positive that the phone is a week and a half away from being on the shelves.

Last edited:

Eric Kane

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
It is pretty interesting that when you run a search for Samsung Galaxy Nexus and it pulls up the banner for the sign-up page, it says 'Exclusively from Verizon". I don't see that holding true for very long, but it's very possible that those of us on Big Red are going to be the only people with a Galaxy Nexus until the new year begins.

So enjoy torturing your friends and family who are on different carriers for the holidays. Who knows, this might bring on enough of a buzz that Verizon will actually push this phone on the level of a Droid phone.

kath00

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
I have signed up for new releases 3 or 4 times already. EVERY time I hear about it being on preorder on this site 1-2 days BEFORE Verizon bothers to send me an email!

Just bookmark this forum. Much better info AND you don't get spammed with ads from Verizon. :)

Kath

Reactions: oxymoron

borgey401

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
I have signed up for new releases 3 or 4 times already. EVERY time I hear about it being on preorder on this site 1-2 days BEFORE Verizon bothers to send me an email!

Just bookmark this forum. Much better info AND you don't get spammed with ads from Verizon. :)

Kath

Yeah but you should still sign up because it will show Verizon that there is actually a lot of people who want this device. The more people that sign up the better. Trust me.....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87