Launch Date Possibly Revealed!!!

JtothaR

Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
Announced? No. However, it is a safer bet than the Nexus because:

• Accessories are showing up.
  • Testing for it started WELL before the Nexus and has concluded.
  • There is no less than two confirmed FCC filings (one with a wireless charging back. One of them was quite some time ago.
  • The phone is basically a Sensation XE with a nicer screen and different radios.

Based on all of this the "Rezound" (weirdest name ever) should have been released ages ago.

nemov

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm not to worried about the Nexus release it should be in the next 5 weeks and it will be well worth the wait.

I'm not worried... but my phone is crippled and a five week wait seems like ages. It's especially annoying when Verizon is releasing an army of DOA bloated phones that aren't really worth $300.

Samsung can't be happy about this.... Verizon wouldn't release the GS2 because they were going to have the Nexus and now we're months past the GS2 release.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I'm not worried... but my phone is crippled and a five week wait seems like ages. It's especially annoying when Verizon is releasing an army of DOA bloated phones that aren't really worth $300.

Samsung can't be happy about this.... Verizon wouldn't release the GS2 because they were going to have the Nexus and now we're months past the GS2 release.

I understand if your using a crippled phone and I'm hoping that 5 weeks would be worst case and we could see it next week it's anyone guess. Just hang in there :)

TvTechGuru

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
Re: GNex Release Date from Verizon

On the bright side this gives me time to go into a VZW store and spend time with the RAZR so I can make a better decision on which to get.

Centro85#AC

Dec 25, 2009
Visit site

I posted something a few days ago about a verizon store employee telling me they were all told the 17th as a release date, and they didn't know where the 10th came from. I chalked it up to him not really being informed and going off web info like the rest of us. Now i'm thinking maybe he DID have some information. I wonder why so many verizon employees were told the release date already? They usually keep that stuff pretty quiet. Might as well tell the world and advertise, unless they plan on this only being a "geek" phone, the type of people who will already know the date from leaked info anyway, and they can save themselves advertising against their other products.

philly

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site

I moved my post. It became more of a rant and was slightly off topic.. but it did have a place here.

Last edited:

ratchetjaw#AC

Oct 27, 2009
Visit site

Have I missed something.. I havent seen any Razr adds on TV.. or any mainstream websites even.. why is everyone acting like the Razr is being advertised the day lights out of and the Nexus is being ignored?

I wont doubt.. that eventually Razr commercials will hit the tv and mainstream websites.. and probably 10to1 compared to Galaxy Nexus ads.. or maybe even greater.. but can we stop the whining till this actually happens?

What does that have to do with this topic?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87