Holy Cow! I can't believe how some are acting regarding a phone!

TvTechGuru

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
Re: Holy Cow! I can't believe how some are acting regarding a pho

Samsung and Google built a phone.......It will be released on Christmas and will be coming out with Android 5.0 and it will drive your car and it will make you a million dollars.....I can't wait that long. Verizon is totally screwing this up....I think I'm going to go buy a iphone from ATT....Why is everyone else getting this and not us.

Geez, you sound like you're 12. You're the kind of people the OP is talking about! Calm down, have some dip. :)

Nechasin

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site

Geez, you sound like you're 12. You're the kind of people the OP is talking about! Calm down, have some dip. :)
I know....1% of my post was true. 48% was rumor and 49% was whining. The other 2% is floating around cyberspace.

Wireless Vet

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site

Not speaking so much about the folks here, but looking at the other big android forums site there's a 30,000 post thread that is 1% fact and 48% rumor and 49% crying and moaning. I'd think these people are 6 years old and were told by their parents the can't have their presents until Christmas. Ridiculous. I can understand the excitement, but IT'S ONLY A PHONE! Rant over.

Verizon said prior to the end of the year, Google said November. When it comes it comes and that day will be great...until people start finding issues and start raising the pitchforks again. It would be great if a release date was told by VZW, but maybe there are issues.

Love your post! I have worked for Verizon Wireless for 5 years, and major phone introductions bring out the worst in people. And then come the predictable rep insults, etc. So predictable with every major phone launch.

Reactions: ohiomoto

oresteez

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site

I can't believe I started believing the belief that Verizon would perceive to deceive us into believing said phone would release this week.

borgey401

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site

Not speaking so much about the folks here, but looking at the other big android forums site there's a 30,000 post thread that is 1% fact and 48% rumor and 49% crying and moaning. I'd think these people are 6 years old and were told by their parents the can't have their presents until Christmas. Ridiculous. I can understand the excitement, but IT'S ONLY A PHONE! Rant over.

Verizon said prior to the end of the year, Google said November. When it comes it comes and that day will be great...until people start finding issues and start raising the pitchforks again. It would be great if a release date was told by VZW, but maybe there are issues.

Okay let me get this straight.... You made a thread that contains you crying about other people crying. This makes you as much as a fool as everyone else crying. Not to mention it's not "just a phone" to people. If you don't like the things that are posted in threads then it's simple DO NOT READ THEM! If these devices are "just a phone" to you then maybe you're in the wrong place because I know the majority of the people here are very passionate about their Android devices. It's a lot more then "just a phone" it's a little pocket computer that just so happens to make phone calls......... nuff said

Reactions: Premium1

kidserious

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site

Cool story br0.

meh

philly

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site

Samsung announced the Fascinate in June of last year.. the release date and launch didnt come till September.

so calm down whiners... us fascinaters had it much worse then you.. and whined much less.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

More people are complaining about people whining then actually are whinning tho , haha .
Although they might be a few whiners they always are .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non