December Release Confirmed by Samsung

Status
Not open for further replies.

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I read the entire thread. A valid source doing actual reporting is worth noting beyond rampant speculation and meaningless fodder, But, feel free to criticize as always.

This will probably get closed anyway however, the same article was posted in that thread and, it was closed. I think that's the point he was trying to make.

Jet300

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
I read the entire thread. A valid source doing actual reporting is worth noting beyond rampant speculation and meaningless fodder, But, feel free to criticize as always.

You read the thread? If you read the thread you saw it was fluff reporting by Business Insider and that Phil called Samsung and they confirmed NOTHING.

Naturally the first thing I would do would be post the same info again. Makes perfect sense. Right everybody? Let's all get together and say "if we post it, it will come ". My God this is getting downright laughable now.

Reactions: Mooem and nemov

Mooem

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I know some discussion boards make it a point to there members to use the "search" function often and frequently before starting a new thread. I personally think that should be enforced here. Otherwise the result is the repeating of information and brash replies as seen in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non