Pre-Orders/Stores that Confirm Availability

dadsterflip

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Woot I just got a call.

I just got a call and I have a nexus on hold for friday!!!! Woot its really here and displays will be Monday or Tuesday he says.
Now I now I'm guarantee one!
Sorry just really excited.

Buckhorn24

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
Re: Woot I just got a call.

Who did you get a call from? Are you saying that pre-orders start Dec 5 or 6th or the Verizon stores will have them in stock then or on Friday? Little more details would be nice.

stockandroidguy

May 27, 2011
Visit site
awesome man congrats. Just order the gsm version can't wait to use it myself.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

dadsterflip

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Manager at a store is making everybody who called about it make appointment and set a phone aside for them.
So I'm the first one he called and I think he has a few more.

I'm guessing no pre orders. Unless he was just racking up appointments to get sales up.

Vanilla Ice

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site

Damn! why cant it be out on thursday. Maybe they will sell it to me 1 day early since ill be out of town

dadsterflip

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Who did you get a call from? Are you saying that pre-orders start Dec 5 or 6th or the Verizon stores will have them in stock then or on Friday? Little more details would be nice.

I called my local store like million times lol and he took my name and believe it or not I never expected him to call.
He called as soon as the store opens.

No pre orders I assume cause he was making apps for people who called and like i said maybe getting sales up since its a hot phone.

dadsterflip

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
WAT. You can call and have one held for you?

I called a while back but I didn't ask for it to be held since they were no release date then. But when he called me he was jealous cause he had no upgrade to get one. He politely asked me would you want me toto hold one for you so you can pick it up Friday. I was like hell yes!
Then he gave me his number and all. So ill be good Friday! Excitrs

Reborn58

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site

Makes no sense, they wouldn't have received a shipment on a Sunday, so how would he guarantee hell have them for you

dadsterflip

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
in Dallas i have been promised a call from the SME at a corp VZW store here. today? no call.

Sorry. Like I said I wasn't expecting a call at all. I was just gonna look online Monday or go there Thursday or Friday and stand in Line.
But now I don't have too.

zero.

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site

Sorry. Like I said I wasn't expecting a call at all. I was just gonna look online Monday or go there Thursday or Friday and stand in Line.
don't misunderstand me, that is AWESOME that you got a call... kudos to you! i'm just a little bummed that i'm still hanging out here in the cold with the rest of us monkeys. :cool:

Mac58

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site

I called a while back but I didn't ask for it to be held since they were no release date then. But when he called me he was jealous cause he had no upgrade to get one. He politely asked me would you want me toto hold one for you so you can pick it up Friday. I was like hell yes!
Then he gave me his number and all. So ill be good Friday! Excitrs

Where are you located? Store number?

Also, (no disrespect to the OP) but I believe this should go into
"http://forums.androidcentral.com/verizon-galaxy-nexus/135951-officially-official-verizon-rep-source-thread.html"
Instead of starting a whole other thread that is still classified as 'unconfirmed'.

I hope this is true but we have had a lot of fakers do the same thing.

Reactions: blackcobra95#AC

dadsterflip

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Makes no sense, they wouldn't have received a shipment on a Sunday, so how would he guarantee hell have them for you

Unless they already have some. Some phones was ship to stores Friday or Saturday but don't qoute me on that.

Or they know how many there are getting already. I live in a tourist town so not realty much geeks like me around here. So they are prolly more chill here.
But if Friday comes around and I go up there and its not there. hell will break loose plus he gave me all the info I needed

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site

Who said they got any stock in yet and are just expecting them to come in early this week and was just calling to let people know?

Defconrock

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site

You guys really think people are going to be waiting in line for this?

Does anybody outside of Android nerds like us even know about it?

dadsterflip

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Where are you located? Store number?

Also, (no disrespect to the OP) but I believ thi should go into the "http://forums.androidcentral.com/verizon-galaxy-nexus/135951-officially-official-verizon-rep-source-thread.html" instead of starting a whole other thread that is still classified as 'unconfirmed'.

I hope this is true but we have had a lot of fakers do the same thing.

I understand and I know I should have.
But I don't think he would waste his time and my time setting up app for me to show up at 9am and tell me in my face they reserved one and give me all his info and everything.

With everything pooping everywhere about this phone. Showing up at NYC and all. I think this is pretty legit to me

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site

I agree. i think people forget that those of us on sites like this are a very small minority. Until people see commercials with the phone they will not know it even exists. I can see there being plenty of stock until those of us on here get our hands on them and start recommending it to their friends.

Reactions: Vanilla Ice

dadsterflip

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site

It was just a if i have to lol statement.
I'm sure it is very popular but I like in a tourist town soo people go in and out alot.