Does BB honor VZW upgrade discounts?

edoublediz

Banned
Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
why do i fell i am no more informed than i was before the question!! LOL maybe someone else could chime in. best 2 outa 3!!

i hope they do as i have a $50 VZW credit and $50 BB rewardzone $

Johnbibbs

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
They do honor the upgrades. They do not honor anything just as NE2. All you would be eligible for is the standard pricing no additional discounts after that.

Sent from somewhere using something to send it.

xweb10

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
I went to BB today. I have a $30 "new every 2" or whatever they are calling it Verizon credit. The BB employee said I cannot receive that $30 with them; I have to go to a VZN Store or telesales.

If the question is "Can I renew my Verizon contract with BB after the 2 years (or 20 months is)" ten the answer is yes. However, you cannot get any additional discounts that Verizon provides you like new any 2.

Last edited:

Johnbibbs

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Stupid phone. I was a little unclear and can't edit. You will only be eligible to receive the standard pricing.

Sent from somewhere using something to send it.

5h4un360

May 11, 2011
Visit site
BestBuy does not honor your NE2 discounts cause in a sense, its verizons money they are giving you to upgrade on a new phone to stay locked in another 2 year contract

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

diesteldorf

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
does amazon use NE2 credits

No, they have the same policies as other 3rd Party Retailers, i.e. Best Buy, when it comes to NE2 credits. They don't, as a rule and as standard policy, honor them. However, as with most things, it doesn't hurt to ask for them to honor it. Of course, you really can't ask for any special treatment when dealing with Amazon. Real human interaction is more likely to allow the rules to be bent, but your chances of getting Best Buy, Walmart etc to bend when it comes to honoring NE2 credits are slim.

Jdm4292

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
What's the difference between ne2 and elligible for a discount? My line has been eligible since 9/20 but if I add a resound (for example) to my cart the price is still 299.99 :-(

YourMobileGuru

Formerly VZWRocks
Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
What's the difference between ne2 and elligible for a discount? My line has been eligible since 9/20 but if I add a resound (for example) to my cart the price is still 299.99 :-(

New Every Two is (was) a discount program Verizon offered ON TOP OF the regular subsidized pricing. At one time it was $50 or $100 depending on how expensive the plan was and then they dropped it to $50 or $30. Then a little over a year ago they discontinued it entirely, but people who were enrolled in the program got to use them one more tome.

So for example right now if you had a full $50 NT2 then you could get the phone for $249. The term New Every Two came back from the cheap phone days where someone who had this discount could potentially get a new phone for free if they upgrade price of the phone was less than the NE2.

EDIT: to answer your question you probably are not eligible for a NE2 discount and will just have to pay the regular subsidized price.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty