a lot of apps stop working

jeffruby

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
anyone else getting messages about a lot of apps needing to close as not functioning? I have hand cent and go launcher doing that a lot.

nkd

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
May be they are not optimized for ICS yet. This is the problem people will have when a brand new OS launches. I believe google tried to minimize the effort to make the apps compatible to ICS, but the developers have some responsibility here as well.

nao.nozawa

Jul 20, 2011
Visit site
anyone else getting messages about a lot of apps needing to close as not functioning? I have hand cent and go launcher doing that a lot.

I unistalled Handcent because of this. I'll give the stock messaging app a try for now.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

dherres

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm having issues with Dolphin browser. It'll work the first time I open after installing, but then just shows a blank white screen every time after that.

terpitude71

Retired Moderator
Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
also having issues using zedge. like the third poster mentioned, a lot of devs might not have gotten around to ICS optimization yet. give it a little time

kingkong90210

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
Do I also occasionally get a message unfortunately outlook stopped working also?

I had the same problem. But at the same time multiple other apps also stopped working so that made me think the problem was something else rather than the outlook app.I even updated the outlook app as well as all the other apps that weren't working but none of then would work.I then noticed that there was 2 copies of the outlook app. The original old one and the newer one that I installed (during my attemps to fix all the apps that stopped working).*I then deleted to old outlook app. Suddenly low and behold all the apps srarted working again and the outlook error message dissappear. Woot!This was my solution. Give it a try

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87