Mismatched Email Font Sizes

mzdrati

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Hi-

I searched to see if this was already asked- but could not find anything.

In setting up my Galaxy Nexus yesterday, I played with the email and general OS font sizes (to make things easier on my vision-challenged eyes) and found that when I check the email app, the sender's name is in really big / bolded letters, and the message subject is in smaller font. The sender's name is in such a large font that it covers over the subject info. Setting the font size in email settings and in the OS settings (under display) to "normal" (or any other size, for that matter) does nothing to change what I'm seeing.

Anyone by any chance happen to know what I did wrong, and how I can get the email synopsis list to display text in a consistant font size?

TONY:)

droidify

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
I had something similar happen to me but it was fixed after I pulled the battery a little later. I'm not sure if that's what fixed it but its worth a try.

mzdrati

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
That was it! Thanks for the tip!!

By the way- don't laugh- but I actually called VZW to verify that my account retained the grandfathered unlimited data plan, and while on the line with them, I mentioned this problem to the customer service rep. They told me that this is a known issue and that Google will be issuing an update that will address the problem. Sure.

TONY:)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non