Modern Combat 3 now 99 cents

SSHGuru

Banned
Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
All of the games except this one have been 99 cents. They have said this will be 99 cents for 24 hours. I've been checking.

Ha ha.

It plays pretty awesome.

Rockn

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
All of the games except this one have been 99 cents. They have said this will be 99 cents for 24 hours. I've been checking.

Ha ha.

It plays pretty awesome.

Interesting, wanted some game to see what it was all about on a Nexus, and 99 cents is just right. Say,... it downloaded 750mb after that - good thing I was on WiFi!!!

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Hmmmm...got MC3, waiting for the extra stuff to finish. May get NOVA since it's still on sale as well :D. I loved me some HALO back in the day!

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
. . . still downloading :(

How long is the Gameplay? Never really played a multiplayer game on a phone before (tried Pocket Legends for ~2 minutes), so that's very intriguing.

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Will it download on the cell network if not in screwed cause I got no wifi

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

No, appears to be WiFi only--at least the extra stuff you download upon first opening the game.

I'm sure you can try it, and then wait until you find a WiFi connection to complete?

Horr1bleK1tten

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Nope it gave me the option to download via cell network which is awesome cause I got unlimited data :)

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
That's awesome!

Has anyone run into the "invalid license" nonsense? How do I get past that? Re-download?

Edit: Nevermind, just reboot and you're good.

Horr1bleK1tten

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
To be honest I didn't buy it I downloaded from a Site and I didn't get that error. Downloading now

Lakhota

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
UGH, about time this site lets me login, been a month almost since it last let me.

Anyway, glad it let me start downloading over carrier. My land connection here is only 120kbps which is what I had 10 years ago before I moved here. My phone downloads a good 5MBps almost. Crazy.

edit: and now it says it cant detect a data connection when Im sitting on 4 bars of 4G. Way to fail gameloft....

Lakhota

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, its been doing that for all their games for the past week. Tried downloading 8mm a few days ago and same thing happened. Sitting at 234MB and it wont go any further. Ill download as far as 600mb then itll have an error. When I reopen to dl again, it starts at or around 234. Moves up little by little. Sounds like a huge gameloft issue to me. Every other publisher I DL from has no issues.