how to listen to Navigation app sound w/BT headphone??

samkatz

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
like the navigation app w/satellite view..something the dediciated GPS can't do.. BUT,

The poor volume w/the speaker...can't hear the directions.

Clipped on my BT headset but that only interfaces w/the dialing/phone app. Is there a way to channel the Nav. app sound through my headset???

TX

RT

rcpa

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
It will go through headphones, or a car bluetooth speakerphone, if they support A2DP audio. My Motorola S305 headphones can play the navigation audio and my Motorola T505 car speakerphone can play the navigation audio through the FM transmitter to my car speakers. I mainly use both for listening to podcasts, but the T505 happens to work well for navigation too.

samkatz

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
It will go through headphones, or a car bluetooth speakerphone, if they support A2DP audio. My Motorola S305 headphones can play the navigation audio and my Motorola T505 car speakerphone can play the navigation audio through the FM transmitter to my car speakers. I mainly use both for listening to podcasts, but the T505 happens to work well for navigation too.

thanks. It sounds like it depends on the profiles supported by the earpiece. I'm using a basic motorola flip mic..