Jellybean by Q2?

CallerHoller

May 9, 2010
Visit site
New OS's are released on new devices. Then takes 1q or 2q to be pushed to existing devices.
Except for leaks we'll be waiting for a while.

nemov

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
That article is compete hogwash. Supposedly Google is worried about Windows (hilarious) and ICS? If Google was worried about slow adoption of ICS how would releasing another major OS make things better?

LBTRS

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Lol, we don't even have ICS working properly and it is only on a couple devices and you all want Jelly Bean already? Let's get ICS figured out first.

Ryno1974

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
Lol, we don't even have ICS working properly and it is only on a couple devices and you all want Jelly Bean already? Let's get ICS figured out first.

what is not working properly on ICS? Its the best android I've used yet, and I've been through 1.6 and up. Looks pretty damn good to me.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

whiteshadow001

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I have a strange feeling that windows 8 is gonna suck. Google has nothing to worry about right now. ICS is amazing

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

anon(596177)

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
ICS was the start for converging tablets, smartphones, and any Android-run device into one OS. So every new iteration of Android from here on out should be for all Android devices.

This.

I have a strange feeling that windows 8 is gonna suck. Google has nothing to worry about right now. ICS is amazing

I dont think Google is worrying, but not because of Windows being a threat.

I kind of wonder if the whole "Dual booting windows and android" thing is a tablet partnership with Microsoft? If you think about it, it's a win/win. android sells tablets that has both their own os on it and windows 8, which would dramatically increase the marketshare of android tablets, especially in the corporate world, and would bring android tablet sales back into the race with the iPad. Meanwhile Microsoft, which has never really had a foothold in the tablet world at all, would get a huge helping introduction in the tablet market decreasing the chances of their project crashing and burning in the first year.

I dont know about you guys, but I'd much rather use a Windows based tablet in my windows-based company environment than an iPad. Same platform = better compatibility (in theory at least.) I can only really see good in this if it's a partnership.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87