new serious speaker issues

neiander

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
I am having new big problems with my unrooted GN. Only recently my mic has started cutting out mid phone call, which i now is a known issue. But also, i have been loosing my speaker entirely . I often now loose all sounds other than the ring of the phone. I can't hear Pandora or music from any app or anything. Pulling battery only sometimes fixes this. I will go to Verizon tomorrow and discuss. This only started about a week ago. So annoyed.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I agree the speaker isn't stellar, but do you have any 3rd party apps that control system settings and/or behavior. Verizon is going to make you replicate it in the store, and they will likely require your phone to be stock. At least, that's been my experience with them.

neiander

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
I did have volume+ installed but uninstalled it when problems started to try and eliminate the issue,but that didn't work. I am in the middle of tje problem as i type this message. About twenty minutes ago i was listening to pandora, i turned it off and just turned it back but now on but have no sound...none for any apps.