App Store Download Errors Since 4.04 VZW Update

cmartin496#AC

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else experiencing errors in Google Play store since the VZW 4.04 update? I now have 3 apps: Google Maps, Google Translate and USAA mobile banking that wont update because of ERROR: update for google translate could not be downloaded due to an error (921)

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else experiencing errors in Google Play store since the VZW 4.04 update? I now have 3 apps: Google Maps, Google Translate and USAA mobile banking that wont update because of ERROR: update for google translate could not be downloaded due to an error (921)

How long has the error persisted? Have you tried clearing data and cache in the play store? Be sure to check online too in order to ensure that your device is listed.

h2opoloplyr_11

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Im not having any error with the play store.....but i am having a terrible delay.

Wifi and 4GLTE working well, but when i go to the play store, apps icon wont load until about a minute later. Updating and downloading apps wont start until about a minute later. It just says "downloading...." for awhile.

I did a factory reset after the 4.0.4 update. Cleared the cache and data for the play store as well......

any body else with this?

sorry to hijack the thread, but i didnt want to start a new thread with play store problems.

GUHoya94

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
I had this error with My Verizon and one other app. I uninstalled updates (or app). Then I did a reboot and then reloaded from Google Play store without issue.