Share your Google now tips.

jessesmith8888

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
If you are signed into chrome on your computer and search for something like engagement rings a card will pop up on your phone with directions to a jewelry store.

I found this out when my girlfriend was looking at rings and my phone suddenly was giving me directions to zales.

She said yes.

Sent from the north woods

Droidintorrance

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Bravo... congrats...

Like I said before.. after 8 years of marriage, Google now can read my wife's mind better.. than I can...

I pretty much know.. where she needs to go.. what errands to run... and what she is researching like preschools and restaurants...

Its my little secret...shhh...

Don't wait for VZ to drop JB people... your marriages might not last as long.. j/k

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Reactions: jessesmith8888

jessesmith8888

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Just an update on post #46 :)
uzuqy3eb.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

robbloyd

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Something that I just noticed... when i say "PLAY...." It only goes to my Youtube app... not any of my music apps. How can that be fixed? It's not pressing, just want the full Android experience!

elvisgp

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Something that I just noticed... when i say "PLAY...." It only goes to my Youtube app... not any of my music apps. How can that be fixed? It's not pressing, just want the full Android experience!

After you say play..... And the box shows up saying "playing request" you should be able to tap on the YouTube icon and select which music player you want.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

psyjohn

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site

If you open settings and click on My stuff you can pick the things you want to search. Some of my apps show up and some don't.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress