Officially Shipped Thread

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Jee whiz in getting all worried because my package weight is only 1lb so maybe I am getting only half of the phone.

Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I have this update.

Nov 27, 2012 9:12 PM
Arrived at FedEx location

So it took over 12 hours to get from the Verizon location in Memphis to the Fedex location in Memphis? At this rate we'll be lucky to have them by 2014

Really? Mines been sitting in Memphis since 9am yesterday..

Nothing to worry about. It's set for two day shipping. It'll arrive tomorrow.

daven2

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Mine got to my local fedex facility at 7:00am do you think it will come to my house today? But it still says it will arive on the 29th

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Mine got to my local fedex facility at 7:00am do you think it will come to my house today?

Based on the DNA shipping last week, most units were held and not delivered until the actual release day but I'm sure some will slip through the cracks.

Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I ordered just the phone and new sim card so maybe since I didn't get any accessories that's why my weight is half of everyone else's.

Same here, but mine says 2 lbs. Personally, I wouldn't read too much into the weight. They probably have two standard labels (1 lb and 2 lb) that are getting put on the boxes regardless of their actual weight.

briboy84

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Mine is shipping to a residence and was shipped two day but is "On FedEx vehicle for delivery". It probably helps that I live in Philly and it shipped out of west chester which is only about 20 miles away

volsfan0911

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
wow - I'm amazed. Mine's on the truck for delivery as well. Was scheduled 11/29. I'm between Baltimore/DC, phone shipped out of West Chester with everyone else's. If it gets here today, I'll be thrilled :)

treedabl

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm in the same location but mine is not out for delivery yet. :-( Not holding my breath because my other package is listed as out for delivery. Oh well, I guess I will get it tomorrow.

MKita

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
FedEx is mean to me. Took them 12 hours to pick it up and get it to their hub. I would've paid $50 bucks to have it today.
Me too. Wtf is that? Makes me so angry..I don't live THAT far from Memphis. How did it take 10-12 hours to get from Verizon in Memphis to FedEx in Memphis? Can't believe we have some lucky people getting it today while I sit and rot waiting til tomorrow...Maybe the FedEx website is not up to date?

Who am I kidding. Took them 12 hours to get across town. I guess they aren't using a truck for my phone. I hope Forest Gump takes good care of my phone on his route here.

justpastfinish

Oct 16, 2009
Visit site
I'm also getting it delivered today. Whomever gets it first, probably easy coaster, can you let me know if there are headphones? And if the logo on the home button can be easily removes? Just a couple of easy questions

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo