wow...Verizon does Samsung NOOOO favors...smh....

CD1X

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
First the debacle with the release date of the Galaxy Nexus......then the delay of the Galaxy s3.....Now....these fools...JUST ANNOUNCED the release of the Note 2....a whole MONTH after everyone else has already released it....you know you suck when US Cellular releases a big name phone before you do....I mean come on...they are just atrocious to Samsung....which is inexplicable given the track record and success of Samsung devices......oooo well....T minus 19 hours!!!!!!

pool_shark

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
The rumor is that Verizon waited to make sure we were getting the multi-view added before they released it, instead of making us wait for the update that they would test for 3 months before pushing.

CD1X

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
that would hold weight if this wasnt a pattern of behavior by Verizon....but it is......just makes no sense to me...ooo well....come 9am tomorrow morning I know where I will be!!!!

Bosgarage57

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
that would hold weight if this wasnt a pattern of behavior by Verizon....but it is......just makes no sense to me...ooo well....come 9am tomorrow morning I know where I will be!!!!

At the gym??? JKJK! im pretty stoked about tomorrow as well, if i dont get one, then I'll wait a bit. I've already waited a month, whats a couple more days :)

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Its verizon, they want to be last with everything unless its their exclusive in which case they are first at being last again because they drag out the release dates by simply not saying squat. At least we get the full set on this one and hopefully 4.1.2 in the early part of the year followed by 4.2.1 next summer.

anon(19759)

Trusted Member
Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
Incredible the things people find to complain about. Verizon never delayed the nexus or sgs3 release dates. People just kept throwing out dates with no facts and blamed Verizon for a delay. Ridiculous.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glda19