Christmas Sale for the Note 2 Maybe ???

fwhomeboy

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
I can't pull the trigger for the full price right now so I was wondering if the Note 2 will be on sale for Christmas for around 500 bucks full retail ? Anyone can chime in on this one, please.

NHBass39

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
I can't pull the trigger for the full price right now so I was wondering if the Note 2 will be on sale for Christmas for around 500 bucks full retail ? Anyone can chime in on this one, please.

HAHAHA. I highly doubt it. It's a real hot seller right now. One can only hope.

nismo591

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site

If there would be any chance at a sale I'm sure it will be from the carriers offering discounts on a new two year service agreement. I have never seen full retail discounts.

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site

Some others were reporting that you can put up to a certain amount of the cost on your next bill, so you could try that. Pay $500 and then have them put the remaining $200 on your next bill.. I highly doubt there will be a sale before Christmas

fwhomeboy

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
Some others were reporting that you can put up to a certain amount of the cost on your next bill, so you could try that. Pay $500 and then have them put the remaining $200 on your next bill.. I highly doubt there will be a sale before Christmas

My only other question is in March my contract is over and then I might lose my unlimited plan. (Rumor). So, who knows if that will happen or not. BTW, Thanks for the reply.

gafly

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
My only other question is in March my contract is over and then I might lose my unlimited plan. (Rumor). So, who knows if that will happen or not. BTW, Thanks for the reply.

I saw an advertisement for the Note II a few weeks ago. In the fine print, it said something along the lines of $699 is the full retail price until April 2013.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site

If you upgrade to a subsidized phone at any point, you will lose unlimited. Just a fact of life now. So you can either bite the bullet on a full priced upgrade OR use the trick to get a secondary line just for upgrades. Honestly being off contract is not the worst idea. At least you know you can leave free and clear whenever Big Red finally pushes you over the edge.

jdod

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Would Best Buy honor the full price of a competitor today with their price match? Then within the next 30 days, honor it again if it drops further?

Just a thought.

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
Would Best Buy honor the full price of a competitor today with their price match? Then within the next 30 days, honor it again if it drops further?

Just a thought.

I believe you only get one price match. BB's price doesn't even match Verizon's for this phone. I've seen people saying that BB is selling the Note II for $799 rather than the $699 Verizon is charging

gafly

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I believe you only get one price match. BB's price doesn't even match Verizon's for this phone. I've seen people saying that BB is selling the Note II for $799 rather than the $699 Verizon is charging

Yep, one price match and Best Buy is indeed selling the Note II for $799.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I have never seen a device at full retail have a sale price. Try ebay.

sent from either my HTC Rezound or my Samsung Galaxy 10.1 tablet