Why does Stock Browser go dim?

sudbury78

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Guys, help me out please. Cant find anything in the settings I dont think... whenever I load the stock browser which I am using, the screen dims a bit. It's horribly dark in the sunlight which makes it impossible to see anything. Any advice? Thanks

sudbury78

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
so you are correct. Is power saving mode that important for the battery life? I will have to see if the others browsers go dim with power saving mode on.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
so you are correct. Is power saving mode that important for the battery life? I will have to see if the others browsers go dim with power saving mode on.

i dont find it very useful, i feel like going light and dark all the time is more of a drain then me just keeping it dim. I mean if i want it brighter or darker ill pull down the notification and adjust it myself

Irish1842

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
The stock browser has its own brightness setting separate from the phone setting, did you check that as well? I've found that having auto-brightness on will make it too dim for my liking, so I never use it. And personally I would probably only ever use power save mode if I knew I was going to be away from a charger for a long time or if my batter was about to die.

Markster1

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
The stock browser has its own brightness setting separate from the phone setting, did you check that as well? I've found that having auto-brightness on will make it too dim for my liking, so I never use it. And personally I would probably only ever use power save mode if I knew I was going to be away from a charger for a long time or if my batter was about to die.

No it doesn't, the setting in the stock browser is a global setting.

Sent from my Verizon Note 2, finally!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty