Juice Defender

cajunbeast

May 12, 2010
Visit site
The battery life is great! But I actually work for Verizon. So I have my brightness and all the features turned on for demonstration purposes. So I was looking for a way to save a little battery. And I have a lot of customers that ask about the application. I figure I'd reach out to my community and ask opposed to using it for days without warning or resolve.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

mrdinks

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
+1
Best thing I ever installed on my Thunderbolt but see no need on the note.
Sure it will work just fine and the app has some nice features.

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
I used it with pretty good success on my GS3, but I feel I don't need it on this device. It did make the phone a little jinky because it was always shutting everything down. It would sometimes take a little bit before the phone would get back to normal.

cajunbeast

May 12, 2010
Visit site
I tried it all day.... It took some power away. I may just stick to stock or look into the 4000 mah battery. Any battery saving tips would be appreciated. I leave the screen at about 25%, use power saving, use wifi when available, don't use multi Window, disabled the bloat and keep all motions off.

Droid_Evo_8

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I tried it all day.... It took some power away. I may just stick to stock or look into the 4000 mah battery. Any battery saving tips would be appreciated. I leave the screen at about 25%, use power saving, use wifi when available, don't use multi Window, disabled the bloat and keep all motions off.

Here, use this one instead of Juice Defender. You're welcome. :D

cajunbeast

May 12, 2010
Visit site
I even took the vzw logo off the home button. I know who signs my checks.... But they don't own me. Lol.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Why is everyone complaining about the logo? Doesn't bother me at all. I love the sprint kiosk guys seeing I am with Verizon. Keeps them from bugging me. I used to sell for Verizon. Awesome company. Proud to display their logo

nismo591

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Why is everyone complaining about the logo? Doesn't bother me at all. I love the sprint kiosk guys seeing I am with Verizon. Keeps them from bugging me. I used to sell for Verizon. Awesome company. Proud to display their logo

I think it's more the fact that Verizon felt the need to put there logo on the home button after every carrier on the us and abroad did not. This is after they put their huge 4g lte logo on the back. Personally it doesn't bother me and I forget is there but for some it can be an eyesore. I'm sure Verizon would put their logo on batteries and all accessories if it was cost feasible for them.

cajunbeast

May 12, 2010
Visit site
It's simply awkward placement. I am a huge Verizon fanboy. Three logos are just overkill.