Heading to Note two very soon

cdicesare2002

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
I understand, just wanted to let you know of the option, and you can always pay it off as soon as you get the refund check. But I do understand the temptation.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy Note II

I might have to do it if I don't have refund by Friday lol I'm losing my mind waiting on a phone...

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Thank you I did indeed file electronically. I got the email saying they got it and went on the tracking my refund page on IRS.gov off and on to check and it said it was being processed. Then yesterday it said it doesn't have my return or to wait 24 hours after filing to check it but I filed 2 weeks ago. Idk what that means.

I have heard of people getting that message the day before it changes to tell you the deposit date. Very strange. Hopefully it gets deposited on Friday.

Sent from my Really Big Phone

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I have heard of people getting that message the day before it changes to tell you the deposit date. Very strange. Hopefully it gets deposited on Friday.

So wait ,is electronically filling faster or not? I assume it's faster, sorry if that's a dumb question.

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
So wait ,is electronically filling faster or not? I assume it's faster, sorry if that's a dumb question.

Absolutely. You should get your refund about 6 weeks sooner than filing paper. The irs says that refunds should be received within 21 days of electronically filing. That's assuming that there are no issue with the tax return of course.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Absolutely. You should get your refund about 6 weeks sooner than filing paper. The irs says that refunds should be received within 21 days of electronically filing. That's assuming that there are no issue with the tax return of course.

So why does my tax guy bother paper filling

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
So why does my tax guy bother paper filling

That would be a good question to ask him. In fact if he is preparing more than 11 tax returns he is required to E-file his clients tax returns. That is an irs rule.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
That would be a good question to ask him. In fact if he is preparing more than 11 tax returns he is required to E-file his clients tax returns. That is an irs rule.

He is retired. I think my wife said he was an irs agent. Probably just old school;, she said she asked him why he didn't do it electronically when he was handing her the papers and he said he didn't think about it till after the fact. But he only charged us 125 and we are getting around 8k back so I'm not complaining.

voxnbass

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I'm heading to BB tomorrow after work to try and get the Dell pm...but I'll take the Amazon ad too just in case. I'm jonesin for some android - its been a long year since I gave iOS a shot and I cannot WAIT to get back.

cdicesare2002

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
Will have my return on Monday so I will be going to BB as soon as they open and purchasing my note 2. Anyone know if BB sells car docks for this big boy?

Huggie87

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm heading to BB tomorrow after work to try and get the Dell pm...but I'll take the Amazon ad too just in case. I'm jonesin for some android - its been a long year since I gave iOS a shot and I cannot WAIT to get back.

I went to best buy today to get my note 2 trying to see if they would price match to dells price and they said they wouldnt because of the gift card dell offered with the purchase but i was able to use the amazon price match

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
The gift card was separate/in addition

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Dell offered it for $129 with $50 gc. Some genius bb associates figure it to be $179 with $50 gc. In any event some bb stores won't pm dell even though it is explicitly listed on bb website as an authorized competitor to pm. Really store manager has discretion, and it does explicitly exclude mobile phones anyway, so hard to argue. Pm has always been ymmv.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy Note II

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomarsha95