Jelly bean build 11

itsdollar

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
I use the Perseus kernel (spelling?) and get good battery life. No overclock or undervolting for me with it just the default settings.

Rickgsx

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
+1 for Peanut butta... I just marked my battery life as of today.... 1day/9hours/31 minutes with 12% battery life left... Can I say that I love this phone..!!

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
Just FYI, you're a version behind. Beans just released 12 yesterday. No word on battery life yet but I use Beans stock kernel anyway so it's probably the same as the stock phone was.

kris.richards

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm on B12. Flashed it late last night and I'm sitting at 84% with 4.5 hours off the charger. Probably around an hour of screen on time. I will note that I switched to Perseus kernel just to try it out, nothing against PBJ.

Rickgsx

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Just FYI, you're a version behind. Beans just released 12 yesterday. No word on battery life yet but I use Beans stock kernel anyway so it's probably the same as the stock phone was.

LOL... Yeah, I know I'm behind a Rev... I'm an IT Guy and not really an advocate of installing the "latest & greatest" of anything unless it directly impacts security or an issue that I'm having. With respect to everyone, I'd much rather let other people find the flaws & issues and give the Dev's a chance to correct the problems. Besides, I use my phone for business and can't really afford to be down for too long...

Sounds like Beans 12 is solid so far...??

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
LOL... Yeah, I know I'm behind a Rev... I'm an IT Guy and not really an advocate of installing the "latest & greatest" of anything unless it directly impacts security or an issue that I'm having. With respect to everyone, I'd much rather let other people find the flaws & issues and give the Dev's a chance to correct the problems. Besides, I use my phone for business and can't really afford to be down for too long...

Sounds like Beans 12 is solid so far...??

I'm an IT guy as well and since I really don't mind reloading my phone I'll do every other revision. So I went from 10 to 12 and so far so good.

dmaynard83

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
I'm on perseus on beans 12

Is this decent battery I was streaming Pandora for about 6 hours during work.
a5asubyb.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2