New Note 2 owner

bakerbert

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I am proud of my self.....I made it ten days with out rooting and that was enough.
I am now rooted and running Jelly 'beans' build 12 ROM.
Flashing stuff is fun and i missed it.

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
This phone is awesome! It's the first Android phone I haven't rooted. In the past I was always rooting my devices for better battery life, faster performance, ability to take screen shots, wifi tether, and a few other tweaks. This phone takes care all of that.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk

mrsstraty#AC

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Just added a line to my Verizon Share Plan to experience this awesome phone, Note 2. I have been an Apple fan boy since day 1 and am coming from the iphone 5! What a difference. Huge learning curve, but so far I am loving it. I love the screen size and all the customizations for it that Apple would never allow. Im free!!!!! Any MUST have apps?

Thanks

Carlissa

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Just added a line to my Verizon Share Plan to experience this awesome phone, Note 2. I have been an Apple fan boy since day 1 and am coming from the iphone 5! What a difference. Huge learning curve, but so far I am loving it. I love the screen size and all the customizations for it that Apple would never allow. Im free!!!!! Any MUST have apps?

Thanks

Carlissa

Welcome to Android. My favorite app has been Pie Control. It allows me to add my favorite apps, back to Home, recent apps menu, pull down notification shade, etc.
This is useful for me because I'm unable to pull down the notification shade while using the phone one handed. I can do it now using Pie Control with no problems.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e.../details?id=jun.ace.piecontrol&token=ybWZoDuv

mrsstraty#AC

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to Android. My favorite app has been Pie Control. It allows me to add my favorite apps, back to Home, recent apps menu, pull down notification shade, etc.
This is useful for me because I'm unable to pull down the notification shade while using the phone one handed. I can do it now using Pie Control with no problems.
So I installed the Pie Control but how do I activate it?
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e.../details?id=jun.ace.piecontrol&token=dsgqQQAJ

lpt2569

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
How do I ensure that my pictures are going to my Sd card?

In the settings for the Camera, you have the option where to save pictures...
e2uny2y3.jpg
ba7ezy6y.jpg

petaf

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
Because it's a huge device!! Fantastic for sure (obv since I have one), but many people find the size off-putting.

shethinks

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
My second Android phone (1st was a Droid X, considered a "big" phone in 2010). This Galaxy Note 2 is perfect for me. Large clear screen, 2GB ram and quad core, great sound, strong wifi and LTE. A totally smooth experience even before rooting. I'm now stock ROM rooted (let's just say I'm a superuser). I marvel every day at what this phone can do for me.

Enjoy!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

mrsstraty#AC

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e.../details?id=jun.ace.piecontrol&token=L6ijZdxG

I am still unable to find this Pie Control that I installed.

Thanks

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I am still unable to find this Pie Control that I installed.

Thanks

This is what the icon will look like

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1365946385904.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1365946385904.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 34

mrsstraty#AC

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
This is what the icon will look like

Ok thanks. Don't c it. I must of did something wrong.
Also, how do u utilize the multi Window feature. Haven't figured that out yet and I really wanna use this feature.

Thank you

bakerbert

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Ok thanks. Don't c it. I must of did something wrong.
Also, how do u utilize the multi Window feature. Haven't figured that out yet and I really wanna use this feature.

Thank you

Long press the back Key, this will pop up a window on the left side of your screen.
Drag any of the apps on that list to your screen and it will open that app on either the bottom/top half of the screen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaee