Best browser? and Calander?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Chrome and Google calendar because it syncs across all my devices. The stock calendar can sync with Google calendar, but by default it is not set up this ware

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II

thechidz

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Chrome and Stock Android Calendar would be my votes, by a long ways on both.

My vote is the same

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

I agree with these guys. Chrome is great because of the syncing ability to pick up right where I left off om my mac, and the stock calendar looks and feels sooo much better than the gcal app. google could take some hints from samsung on the calendar

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I can see the advantage of the syncing option in Chrome if you want/need that function. But there are negatives as well. I don't use it mainly for privacy reasons as sync requires that you sign into Chrome with your Google account. I NEVER browse while signed in with my Google account on any browser even on my PC's. Also Chrome doesn't support Flash player at all. At least with the stock browser I can still side load Flash for those websites that still use it. Although I set plug-ins to "On demand" to keep any Flash content from automatically loading and click on something if I need to enable it. Also, I find Chrome uses more resources than the stock browser and tends to get laggy. Anyway, my two cents. :)

JasW

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I'm a Firefox guy. Syncs with Firefox on my PC, where Firefox is a much better browser than Chrome.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexpall