Good shell holster case?

jweimn

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Alright as the title says who knows of a good high quality shell holster that isnt bulky like a otterbox would be? I have already tried some of these cheaper ones ive found but the quality is garbage a the clip always breaks in no time.

Thanks ahead of time!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

gaphair

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
I started with a TPU case and the Spigen Ultra Ctystal screen protector and a leather holster. The color was coming off the holster onto the TPU case. I then went with the Otterbox Defender like I had had on my iPhone 4. It doubled the size of the phone, it was too much and the screen had the rainbow effect. I have a second battery and could not change it in the Otterbox. I then chose to go with the Seidio Surface with holster and went back to the Spigen screen protector. I have been extremely happy with this choice. I have been on this case for a month and no issues. It has a kickstand which is nice. I can change my battery whenever I feel the need. If I feel that I need the heavier protection, I can pick up up the Sedio Convert, which the Surface will fit inside of, and then remove it when I no longer need the extra protection. I am a fan of Otterbox, but not when the phones get to this size. I recommend the Seidio Surface without hesitation.