Sent to repair by samsung. What to expect ?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
GTK, apple does honor the warranty if you sell the device.

That is correct. Apple doesn't have the same first purchaser clause that many other companies have.

" WHAT IS COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY?
Apple Inc. of One Infinite Loop, Cupertino, California, U.S.A. 95014 (?Apple?) warrants the Apple-branded iPhone, iPad or iPod hardware product and accessories contained in the original packaging (?Apple Product?) against defects in materials and workmanship when used normally in accordance with Apple's published guidelines for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase by the end-user purchaser ("Warranty Period")."

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
More details if interested.

To note, I have read that some where able to get warranty service even though they weren't the original purchaser. While this may be the case, just beware that they may deny you if they decide to follow their rules to the letter.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1388439023689.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1388439023689.jpg
    310.7 KB · Views: 21

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Well that sucks.

Att chose to let people keep unlimited data on upgrades but they throttle after 5gb. Also they don't let you officially use your phone as a hotspot if you have the unlimited data plan. Verizon on the other hand doesn't throttle and allows for the unlimited hotspot plan, but doesn't let you keep unlimited on subsidized upgrade, although you can use a one of the loopholes to keep unlimited.

nlitenme

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
The town that I just moved from had a small shop that fixed all kinds of mobile devices. You may want to look around for a place like that.

Sent from T4 in my N2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38