What's a good app for writing on documents

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
What is a good way to write on a pdf file? I know how to add my signature, but is there a way to write on them and save them? I get a lot of contracts and papers for work and would make my life so much easier if I could just do all my paper work on the phone. Save a ton of paper too. Thanks

Posted via Android Central App

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
What is a good way to write on a pdf file? I know how to add my signature, but is there a way to write on them and save them? I get a lot of contracts and papers for work and would make my life so much easier if I could just do all my paper work on the phone. Save a ton of paper too. Thanks

Have you tried Kingsoft Office? It can read most types of documents, including many MS ones.

Andy847

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
I don't know of any PDF editors for you to try, but if you just want to write on something, take a screenshot by holding down the Button on The S Pen, then touch the Screen with the S Pen, and then you can write on it and save it.

Attachments

• Screenshots_2014-01-26-21-30-23.jpg
    Screenshots_2014-01-26-21-30-23.jpg
    363.2 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshots_2014-01-26-21-30-23.jpg
    Screenshots_2014-01-26-21-30-23.jpg
    363.2 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
I've done the screen shot before for a single page. But I get contracts that are 10 plus pages and need signatures and initials on all the pages. So I'm looking for something that will allow me to sign and initial documents right on the phone, save them, and then send them back without having to print scan and email back from my home computer.

chuckr01

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
I've done the screen shot before for a single page. But I get contracts that are 10 plus pages and need signatures and initials on all the pages. So I'm looking for something that will allow me to sign and initial documents right on the phone, save them, and then send them back without having to print scan and email back from my home computer.

Kingsoft Office will let you mark up a document, I tried the Docx editor with a Word document. You can use the Insert option and select Manual Paint and add any markups you like. I haven't yet figured out how to erase and correct but I'm sure there must be an option hiding somewhere. I would imagine all of the apps for editing documents have this option hiding somewhere within, it's just a matter of finding where it is. I found this in Kingsoft Office tonight after reading your post and getting curious myself, so it can't be that hard to find, hell, I found it :). I'll watch this thread to see what other suggestions pop up, this will be useful knowledge.

Update- Polaris Office has this option also. You can edit a document and select the + symbol and then select Free draw. This one has eraser options that are easier to figure out. I think this came with the phone. I'm glad you brought up this question, I'm learning new options since you have peaked my curiosity This will be helpful on my Note 8 as well.

Last edited:
Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Just an update. I got the ez pdf reader. It does basically what I was looking for, so if anyone else was curious, I would check it out. Thanks for the help

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty