Stupid Samsung s3....

Melinda Ettery

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
All I want is my photos backed up....the stupid phone has gone off when I went to charge it one night....and now won't turn on....it does come on when plugged into charger but then it's stuck on the Samsung logo page.....all I want is someone to save my photos and do a data recovery of them.....I'm not worried about the stupid phone.....it must be for it to do this.....

Robin Dorf

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
I'm sorry that this may not be a part of your original post or questions/answers.....

I recently paid to download a song to my phone that wound up going to my phones "play music" app. I really wanted to convert it to a ringtone. Is there a way to do this or do I need to re-purchase the song as a ringtone????

Thanks!!!

Wnrgway

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
I recently paid to download a song to my phone that wound up going to my phones "play music" app. I really wanted to convert it to a ringtone. Is there a way to do this or do I need to re-purchase the song as a ringtone????

The PowerAmp app does this. It's a premium music player, but has a 2 week trial when you download it. When you play a song, there should be a button available to use the track as a ring tone.

In the future you may want to start a new thread if you have a separate question.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheRepairGuy