FRP Lock Samsung Galaxy Note10+ and stupid ex boyfriend

heather24

Jan 17, 2024
Visit site
My ex boyfriend took my phone off the charger one day while I was taking a nap. He went to go return my phone to the charger and woke me up in the process. Obviously asked him what he was doing and he said my phone "fell off the charger" so he was putting it back on for me. I grabbed my phone and my screen looked like this. He had a bad history of stealing phones come to find out and I think he was possibly trying to factory reset mine. I know all my information I just can't figure out how to get back into the phone. I'm really hoping I can without losing all my pictures, etc.... had over 12,000 photos. PLEASE HELP

Attachments

• 20240117_032833.jpg
    20240117_032833.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 17

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! It looks more like a glitch happened while the phone was trying to update. I doubt your ex had anything to do with it.

You haven't been backing up your important data anywhere, like to Google Photos, Google Drive, OneDrive, or anywhere else? You should never keep important files saved to only a single device, because you never know if/when something bad will happen to that device.

MotorMike2020

Apr 14, 2020
Visit site
Heather is your phone a Note 10 or Note 10+ ?
The Note 10+ has an SD card slot, the perfect place to store all of your important videos, pictures, documents, ect without ever losing them, regardless if the phone dies....

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Heather is your phone a Note 10 or Note 10+ ?
The Note 10+ has an SD card slot, the perfect place to store all of your important videos, pictures, documents, ect without ever losing them, regardless if the phone dies....
A good point, although one should still be careful with SD cards, because they are inherently even less reliable than onboard storage. SD cards have a finite lifespan, and can unexpectedly fail without warning. To make matters worse, counterfeit SD cards are relatively common, especially if bought from random online sellers. These cards are programmed to lie and state they have more storage than they actually have, but if the user tries to save more data on the card than it can actually handle, that data can become corrupt.

The safest backup methods would be a reliable cloud storage system or an external hard drive (and if using the latter, one may even want to consider an extra backup for the most crucial data).

Reactions: BEaRebel

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hackemail