Help me please

mistermean666

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
when I hold down the bottom button on the phone it opens up the task manager..I am wondering ...is all the things I see there open apps? it says remove all..should I do this? What exactly is this.and btw ..This phone is a beast..Thanks for the help \m/

gunner49

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
when I hold down the bottom button on the phone it opens up the task manager..I am wondering ...is all the things I see there open apps? it says remove all..should I do this? What exactly is this.and btw ..This phone is a beast..Thanks for the help \m/

You can...or swype away they open applications you are not using....i love this its a great multitasking option

Sent from my sexy S3...

Forgetful

Energy hoarder
Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
They're your recently opened apps. All the remove button does is just clear them from your recent apps screen. They'll return when you open them up again. You can also swipe them away individually.

Sentrix

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
All the apps you see listed there are currently open applications that are running in memory. To return to the app how it was when you last closed it, click on one of the squares. To close an app, simply swipe across the square one way or another. "Remove All" just clears all app sessions from recent memory, it won't uninstall them or anything.