Any MUST HAVE apps?

justo1013

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
I feel like there are more apps i should have to fully take advantage of this great phone. any recommended apps that i absolutely should have for the SGS3?

Srambo217

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
Xliderider is dead on. Also get Wifi File Explorer, Wallpapers HD (free), HD Widgets, Dead Trigger (free), and Super Stickman Golf (free)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

goin_nil

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
The Display brightness app does not really show off the power of your phone but it is extremely handy for adjusting the display brightness quickly and easily, anywhere while running any app. It's free too.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...pps/details?id=rubberbigpepper&token=ujb1GAyB.

A few apps that do show off your phone's graphics and beautiful screen are Flick Golf, Flick Golf Extreme, and NFL Flick Quarterback.

SMD

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Maildroid (best email app for combining yahoo and others IMO and THE best support by far of any 3rd party email client)
Brightest Flashlight (so damn helpful sometimes and often overlooked)
QuickPic (I, like many others, like it better than S3's gallery app)
Train Conductor 2: USA (I like Flick Golf too, but no game has ever been as addicting to me as this game...and specifically, one level: LAS VEGAS (please play enough to unlock that level. It won't take long and its such a simple yet totally addicting level involving ghosts I guarantee you'll love it. My record right now is 222. :) Hehe.)

I also like SwiftKey3, CarHome Ultra (for using phone in the car), and Business Calendar FREE (if nothing else than for its scrollable widget).

Prozak

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Tasker, apex, foxfi... This are the first 3 I usually install...

Followed by installing an ICE app and teaching my 3 yr old how to use it. (paranoid)

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Personally I love Android Agenda Widget. It lets me combine email and my Astrid Task Manager (another must have) into one scrolling view.

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Maildroid (best email app for combining yahoo and others IMO and THE best support by far of any 3rd party email client)
Brightest Flashlight (so damn helpful sometimes and often overlooked)
QuickPic (I, like many others, like it better than S3's gallery app)
Train Conductor 2: USA (I like Flick Golf too, but no game has ever been as addicting to me as this game...and specifically, one level: LAS VEGAS (please play enough to unlock that level. It won't take long and its such a simple yet totally addicting level involving ghosts I guarantee you'll love it. My record right now is 222. :) Hehe.)

I also like SwiftKey3, CarHome Ultra (for using phone in the car), and Business Calendar FREE (if nothing else than for its scrollable widget).
Why would you need a flashlight app when the "Assistive Light" widget is included already on the phone?

SMD

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Why would you need a flashlight app when the "Assistive Light" widget is included already on the phone?

Ah, that's what that is. I never even tried it. Well its does the same thing so yeah, you won't need my app. But I do like saving space and Assistive Light takes up a 2x1 space instead of just a 1x1 space so I'll keep my other flashlight.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Is Verizon charging people to tether from their phones or is it free now??? If its not free....does Foxfi work well and do they charge for going on secured websites??

Dizzo1992

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
I love juice defender very helpful swift key is by far the best keyboard app I also like brightest flashlight ebay app shazam and my all time favorite gtunes music v6 best free music app.

nelonez

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
Is Verizon charging people to tether from their phones or is it free now??? If its not free....does Foxfi work well and do they charge for going on secured websites??

Foxfi works perfectly fine on my s3.... but u can also download portable tethering widget.... it uses the built in hotspot...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Destination Moon

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
I have Radar Now! launch from lock screen. Always looking at the radar for rides, driving etc.Also Lux! Is fantastic for screen brightness control. Radio Scanner is cool. Chrome, Apps Organizer, Pulse, and News 360