Is it possible?

chadrob30

Sep 29, 2012
Visit site
I am looking for an app for the S3 that will let me upload photos from the phone, to Facebook, any folder, group, etc....iLoader does this great on iOS, but so far on 4.0 it opens then goes to a URL that I suspect is a phishing/spam attack....anyone know of an app like this? Thanks.:)

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Umm. I'm confused. You can share any photo to any app that supports sharing right from your gallery. Have you tried the options for sharing? There should be a huge list.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums

chadrob30

Sep 29, 2012
Visit site
No need to be confused. I can upload pictures to Facebook from the phone, but it uploads them to my status. Example: I took a photo earlier, uploaded it to FB with a caption. It uploaded as my status. I want to be able to upload photos to a specific group. EDIT-I messed with it earlier and was able to get it to upload the pics to my mobile uploads folder, but then I have to "share" the pics with the group, instead of direct upload.

chadrob30

Sep 29, 2012
Visit site
Turns out I had already downloaded MyAlbum and deleted it because I can't upload to specific groups. (or if it's possible I didn't see it, lol)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87