best place to sell my gs3?

sledge007

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
ebay, kijiji, craigslist, newspaper, Marketplace forum here....if you have enough posts. Average price on Kijiji here is about $500.....although some people are brazen enough to ask for the exact same price that you would pay if you walked into a store and bought it.....WITH a warranty.

rrulander

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
Craigslist is where you will get the most $. The only problem is that you have to meet them in person, just make sure you choose a public place. I buy and sell on craigslist all the time and I actually just traded my Razr Maxx + cash for a S3.

I have seen them going in my area on craigslist for 400 in like new condition.

Good Luck!

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Android Central Forums

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Craig's list is okay, just pick a public place like example a carrier store. This way it's public, the buyer can check for themselves right there that it's got a clean ESN and activate it if they want and all parties are happy.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

mgindi26

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Rrulander
I saw you said you traded your maxx for an s3, can I ask you how is that going? I have a maxx now and have been through a few with signal problems. Verizon is offering me an s3. Is it worth it? How's the battery lasting?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

titans30dude

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Rrulander
I saw you said you traded your maxx for an s3, can I ask you how is that going? I have a maxx now and have been through a few with signal problems. Verizon is offering me an s3. Is it worth it? How's the battery lasting?

I love my s3....i sometimes get 4 hours of screen time and around 13hours off a single charge

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

markespo55

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
Sell it on Android Central man. People are looking for phones left and right. And you can trust all of us than some random person on Craigslist.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

bigslam123

May 3, 2010
Visit site
If you want to do it with no muss or fuss then just use gazelle.com , They seem to offer very competitive prices for used hardware.

weesy

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Sell it on Android Central man. People are looking for phones left and right. And you can trust all of us than some random person on Craigslist.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

i'm leaning towards this option. where on here can i sell it? sorry if this is a dumb question, i'm searching around the site now. should i create a thread for it or is there a marketplace?

Kegs2015

Jul 22, 2012
Visit site
Rrulander
I saw you said you traded your maxx for an s3, can I ask you how is thagoing? I have a maxx now and have been through a few with signal problems. Verizon is offering me an s3. Is it worth it? How's the battery lasting?

Wow...Verizon won't let me exchange phones...I've had issues with the S3 since I received it..

Last edited:

TimV28

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
I don't know where you live, but in my neck of the woods the only phones that sell on craigslist are cheaply priced ones. I picked up my s3 for 340. It was a month old, came with everything that it came with in box, screen protectors, screen wipes, car charger, and a window mount.

The places where I see you get prime money for phones is ebay, the marketplace here, and swappa. I don't think I have seen a s3 under 400 on swappa.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

gtgirl88

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
be careful buying a used phone.. i bought one and i went to verizon to get it activated and when i did they said it was tied to an account that was suspended and they could not activate it to my account.. i was really lucky and the person i bought it from refunded my money.. if you do get one i agree meet at a verizon store or ask for the numbers on the phone and called verizon yourself and ask if its a clean phone.

to sell i would say craigs list or ebay but also try facebook.. there are several buy/sell groups in my area that you can post stuff... thats where 90% of my buying/selling comes from!!!!!! im sure if you checked around there is a group in your area

Joel5532

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
Craigslist and eBay will probably get you the most bang for your buck. However, if you are like me and are not wanting to field calls from people you don't know at all times of the day or list something on eBay a website such as swappa or sellcell would be great. I myself tried a website which is on there to sell my blackberry 9900 and was paid right away (obviously they did not pay what you might bet on Craigslist or eBay but they saved me all the hassle which was worth it). Just in case anybody wants to check them out directly the site is:
Sell My Blackberry

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
To post on the market place you must have been a member for 30+ days and have 50+ legit posts.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using AC Forums mobile app