Best Buy VZ SG111 16gb

Mr.Mcgoo

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
Hello

First post for me even though I have been here for over two years. Trying to decide on my next phone but just can't choose. Thought about picking up a used GN to use for awhile but always like a newer phone.

Anyway Best Buy has the SG-3 listed as a one day sale again for 99.00 for new or upgrade contract price, it states today only but it is the second time they have priced it at that.

I guess I see 2 posts over on the left, don't remember the 1st...lol

titans30dude

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I say go for the s3 or wait for the note 2..u wont be disapointed at all with the s3 and the note 2 will be even better imo

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Mr.Mcgoo

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
The lucky part for me I am not in a huge rush but my son is waiting on my current phone since he cracked the screen on his HTC inc. I have watched all the videos on the GN2 and it looks to be great phone but it still comes down to size with that phone and plus I'm not that important to do all that cool stuff...

I figured prices on current phone would drop for the holidays plus with new phones coming out it usually happens, keeps getting more interesting as new ones come out.

Thanks

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
nope, none that I have ever seen. They are loss leaders. The sell the phone at a loss to get a customer in the door, sell them the contract (that they get commission on) and sell you some accessories or something else at full price.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty