Need some help after resetting my phone...please?

jtcarter14

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
Hi. I reset my phone because the guy at the Vz store said it might help my poor reception problems that started sometime around February. It didn't help. But anyhow, now I'm trying to get my phone back to the way I like it.
1. The home button used to take me to the last thing/page I was looking at if pressed while the screen was off.
Now it goes from the screen being off straight back to the home screen no matter whether I had been playing a game, reading a text, looking at a website, etc.
Can I get the previous function back?
2. Words With Friends will only get to a 10% download and then says it failed. I've tried over and over and over. I even tried clearing data in the Play app.
Any hope for getting my favorite game back?

jtcarter14

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
I knew there was another big question I was forgetting!
3. I went to a lot of trouble (it was a challenge for me) to remove all my photos from my phone before I reset the phone. I did not want them on the phone anymore. Well, they are back on there. I have never been able to successfully get the photos off. And the worst part is that it's not just photos I've taken with my phone. Years worth of photos that are on my computer end up on my phone, too, and I don't know how to stop it! Pictures are already unchecked in Backup Assistant Plus.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomarsha95