sIII stuck on booting page PLEASE HELP

jgreene2599

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
HELP!!!! This is the second time this has happened. my Galaxy s3 reboot itself and is stuck on the "4G" booting page. I've tried going to recovery and clearing cache but it won't work. I tried to download Odin or whatever software was needed to support it but it won't open on my computer!! last time (a week or so ago) this happened I ended up having to factory reset it :-( I really don't wanna do that again because it deletes everything that wasn't on my card or cloud. PLEASE HELP! phone info: NOT ROOTED, I believe the software is jellybean or what ever the newest software is. THANKS :)

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
You can try pulling the battery for a few minutes and then reinsert it and see if the phone will boot normally.

If that doesn't work then it's time for another Factory Reset.

How old is the S3?
Have you tried calling Verizon Customer Service?

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4

jgreene2599

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
yes sadly. and I've had it since the beginning of June. I didn't try calling customer support because I figured all they would say is take out the battery and that would be it.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
If the Factory Reset doesn't solve the problem you can either take it in to a local Verizon company store and see what they can do, or if you have insurance you can get a replacement, or you can try reloading the operating system yourself using the Kies software on your PC. If you decide on the latter let me know and I'll post the instructions.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4