A lil tech help needed...

s11mike

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm very excited to have upgraged my Droid X2 to the Rezound yesterday. The only problem im having is that when I removed the sd card from my dx2 and inserted it into my rezound, it didnt read my files. I saved all the files to the computer and tried to install them on the rezound that way, but im not sure you copied the file in the right place. So my question is; Where can I drag/drop the folder containing all of my backed up files from my sd card? Thanks for you help guys!

dadsterflip

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Does the dx2 have their external sdcard as sdcard-ext?

Cause I know most phone says sdcard as their internal if that makes sense?

s11mike

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Wow, thanks for the quick response. I downloaded Astro and I noticed that the files are on the sd card under ext-sd. For some reason though, none of the photos/videos listed under "ext-sd" show up in the gallery. I'm wondering if they need to be moved to another spot.

dadsterflip

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Wow, thanks for the quick response. I downloaded Astro and I noticed that the files are on the sd card under ext-sd. For some reason though, none of the photos/videos listed under "ext-sd" show up in the gallery. I'm wondering if they need to be moved to another spot.

Well try renaming the ext-sd to sdcard or however the phone reads sdcard.

skyjjc

May 2, 2011
Visit site
On my resound, I installed a new 32gb SD card (replacing the 16GB suupplied SD card). The new card was recognized and formated automatically on boot up. It showed up as /sdcard2 whereas the internal 16gb storage shows up as /sdcard. I then copied the media files from my TB sdcard to the sdcard2 in the resound...all files were found and recognized by the resound apps.

You might try making a backup copy of your sd card on your pc reformatting the sdcard in the resound and copying your files back onto it. Make sure you use standard names; pictures,videos, music,etc. You really should make backup copies of your sd card on a pc anyway...

I love my TB and had no problems with it, but the resound with more memory, faster processor (did I memtion dual core) and ohh that screen makes the resound a winner in my book.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuzuboiii