Beats headphones Question

courthaven

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
So does music still sound better listening to an Ipod with the Beats headphones than generic headphones or is the only difference noticed with the HTC music player?

Thanks so much

SoulWeaponry

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I've actually tried these headphones in another music player and I can confirm, they do indeed sound badass. They're not nearly as bassy or crappy as people would lead you to believe. Nice full sound and doesn't distort until you get to just about full volume. These earbuds are severely underrated

matthew2109

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I bought an iPod so I didn't have to lug around a phone while running. The beats headphones sound amazing with my iPod. And included are different sized ear pieces too

Sent from my Rezound using Tapatalk

courthaven

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the info. I'm hopefullygoing to get the chance to try it out this weekend. I'be got the phone now luckily so I will give it a go.

eikphoto

Nov 12, 2011
Visit site
Honestly the headphones are nothing to write home about. They look nice. But if I had to buy them seperatly I wouldn't. Bose ie2 are the same price and sound much better.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

eallan

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
They're not bad, they're by far the best headphones ever included with a gadget for sure. I'm still going to use my Shures though.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
melseywag