A few questions about the Rezound

tarnak

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
Hi all, i am considering getting the Rezound, I was leaning to thr razr and the new GN, but the GN dropped off due to the 5mb camera and reported low speaker and call volume as well as a fixed SD card, all of these items are important to me, screen and phone size not so much, ability to mod, not really interested. Anyway:

1) how is the call quality (i currently have a Droid 1 so anything should be better)

2) how is the speaker sound quality

3) has anyone tried the Astro File Manager and Documents to Go app, I use these tow all the time to manage documents and my photos.

4) how fast is it when loading and switching between photos in the gallery (important item for me as it use it a lot at conventions, its the only reason i do not use an Iphone, I cant organize my photos the way I need to, Astro rocks for that job)

That's all for now.
Thanks

Postoid

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the forum !

1) Call quality on my phone is great! Had a Moto i580 cellphone which also was really good on Sprint but this phone's quality is great on VZW.
2) The speaker sound I would rate good/very good. Have no problems hearing the incoming caller in a somewhat noisy room on speakerphone but for privacy reasons I only use speakerphone at home or with a group that I know.
3) Can't help there on the apps you mentioned. I'm sure someone else will chime in thought.
4) Well...the phone is FAST. Photos in the gallery just pop back and forth and are just so sharp due to the screes resolution. The screen is one of the reasons I purchased the phone. The price was the top reason...1 penny at the amazonwireless Thanksgiving sale. :D

GC736

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
I also came from the D1, and trust me, you will not be disappointed. No icon redraw lag, Astro works fine with it, very fast. Call quality is better IMO. External speaker is better, but still just an external speaker. Would like a little more volume from it though.

humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I also came from the D1, and trust me, you will not be disappointed. No icon redraw lag, Astro works fine with it, very fast. Call quality is better IMO. External speaker is better, but still just an external speaker. Would like a little more volume from it though.

Astro looks gorgeous on the Rezound, as well.

corki2

Nov 5, 2010
Visit site
I use both Astro and DTG. Both work fine on the Rezound. Best phone I've ever owned. Call quality, volume, screen, signal, speed, all great. I upgraded from the Droid X. Couldn't be happier.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Rather than having apps for each forum I follow, I can follow them all with Tapatalk.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

My problem is that not all the forums I visit use tapatalk. Also, I couldn't figure out how to show the last poster in forum view in tapatalk.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4GLTE HD Global smartphone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mallory Knocks