ICS.....05/09/12.....well?

jimbl

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
Because every leak we've seen so far confirms this utterly pathetic substitute for cow dung.

I'm so glad you're here to contribute.

I think you need to take your own advice from the other thread, and step outside, get some fresh air, and chill out.

BigBoz

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Here's my question. There was never anything official about the supposed OTA. Why would you expect an official statement about a rumor?

Wishful thinking on my behalf before I jumped to the rooting side lol now I have an excuse to root my phone and my wife phone lol

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Well I am disappointed in you all.

I fully expected to wake up, see a thread like this, and see it full of outrage that a rumor was not true so far.

WHAR OUTRAGE WHAR?!?!!?

You guys need to be more like the gnex guys, what 30 minutes between 4.0.3 and 4.0.4? Let's RIOT!

Come people lets not take this lying down! Call congress, call 911, LET"S RIOT!

/removes tongue from cheek
//wow I am not used to not have idiots b******g about the little things...

jimbl

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
Well I am disappointed in you all.

I fully expected to wake up, see a thread like this, and see it full of outrage that a rumor was not true so far.

WHAR OUTRAGE WHAR?!?!!?

You guys need to be more like the gnex guys, what 30 minutes between 4.0.3 and 4.0.4? Let's RIOT!

Come people lets not take this lying down! Call congress, call 911, LET"S RIOT!

/removes tongue from cheek
//wow I am not used to not have idiots b******g about the little things...

Well I'm grabbing my pitchfork and torch and storming the corporate headquarters! Who is with me!?

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I am, I don't care that I will never use the official ICS for anything but a base for another ROM. I will show my solidarity to my Brothers and Sisters with a stock ReZound.

I pledge my life to you all! Let's do this thing

/Can I just go to the little Korean who is a third party dealer for verizon? I am kinda running low on gas
//he is old to, so i can get away with more
///but he is still scary in a Jackie Chan kinda way

edgesalon

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
if there was an update later today, "I said IF"
I still would wait a day or two to update to see all the thing users are going to comment or cry about.

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I still would wait a day or two to update to see all the thing users are going to comment or cry about.

I really don't think there will be many, the last leak is really good. Mind you I do use bluetooth, but all the other stuff seems solid

Paradocks

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site

^^This. I don't want to be caught up in an "oops" moment if it is found that the update accidentally bricks your phone. Bring forth the guinea pigs! :D

joedirt2217

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Other blog site have just posted the change log for an update for the Thunderbolt provided by Verizon that is supposed to be rolling out in the next week or two. Wouldn't we see a change log for the Rezound before we get an update? I was really hoping the leak documents were on target for this one, oh well, until the next OTA rumor....

Kaptain75329

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Haha, maybe you're not so bad. We just got off to a bad start.

Ditto - you're not bad either. It's just a phone update, and I'm glad neither one of us went off the deep end over something so trivial. Like I said in the other thread, we both made our points so it's all good.

If you suggest we "hug it out" now, I might be ok with that (can always use a hug working tech support) but anything else and I'll need to see some proper ID. lol