Survey - Rezound ICS Upgrade User Feedback

das0527

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Fellow Rezound users, I think the only way we'll ever get a useful reply from Verizon regarding the ICS update is to hammer them with inquiries and give them with some cold, hard stats to prove how dissatisfied their customers are. I encourage all of you to contact the Better Business Bureau and your state's Attorney General consumer fraud department and file official complaints. After you do that call and email Verizon. Don't be shy or apathetic about voicing your dissatisfaction. Make it clear to them that you've filed an official complaint.

I've also started a survey that will hopefully provide those statistics I mentioned above. As the numbers start building I'll post results for all of you to see and use. Feel free to offer any feedback. If you think this is a ridiculous, futile idea you're free to say so as well but please, regardless of which side you're on keep the comments mature and respectful.

Feel free to share this link. I want as many Rezound users as possible to speak up.

I'll post results as they come in, probably on a daily or every other day basis.

Click here to take the survey.

HomePC

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
Ditto. I loved the Rezound, but it had a swimming accident. I felt the top two phones as of the end of July were the Galaxy S3 and the Rezound (even though it was around 8 months older). I felt the Rezound was better than the Nexus or Razr at that time and I think I made the right decision then. Have you seen the current prices on those 3 hot models from back then? For now, I chose the S3 because it does have a newer chipset and ICS and I thought the OTAs would be better for it than they have been for the Rezound.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I sold wireless for close to 3 years. I don't want to creaye issues on this site. The manufacturers create the updates. They notify the carriers when ready. If a carrier isn't happy with the build they may decide to hold off on it. I remember clearly when the BB Bold was to get an update. It wasn't to Verizons standards and was delayed. It was decent when it was released At least for me it was.
Verizon doesn't make the updates. No carrier does! HTC has even told me they release them to the carriers. I think its a little unsettling to always put blame on our carriers. I have always had decent service when having an issue. If you are polite on the phone it goes further than being rude. They bent over backwards to help with my problem. And they didn't have to give me the Rezound. They could had easily told me another Thunderbolt. So I can't diss them.

sent from my Rezound