Play for PC sync with Android.

Sethoth

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
I tried to download a few apps to my phone via Play on my computer but they never were added, yet on my computer it says they were installed. I've done it this way before and it's always worked flawlessly. Any ideas what could be wrong?

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I tried to download a few apps to my phone via Play on my computer but they never were added, yet on my computer it says they were installed. I've done it this way before and it's always worked flawlessly. Any ideas what could be wrong?
I have had this happen too, did it on my Samsung and Incredible 2 as well... usually opening the Play Store app on the phone then closing it kicks things in within a couple minutes, might have to send the apps again though.

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Here is another thing, and I am guilty of it all the time.

Make sure that in the drop down for the app you are using the most recent phone you have.

I have something like 7 rez entries for google play from replacements and flashings. You have to make sure is ADLXXXX (last used august 2012) or whatever.

I have already done what you guys are doing and sent it to my Fascinate, which I havent had for 2 years or so....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo