Free Madden 12... With a catch

akira751

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
Just called the number and downloaded the Vcast app then Madden and its works great and I'm on GB. Now I need my voicemail fixed.

Tower72

Gigantic Member
Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
guess I expected to much with this game. I had it for my iPad but it was 2011 and it doesnt seem to have improved much. I played with it for about 10 min then decided its not worth the space it took up on my phone :( . With some of the good looking games out there for Android, im rather sad to see such a high profile game looking so...crappy when other independent devs can seem to work magic

Tho I do thank Adr for finding the work around :) I knew it would be a matter of time!

swieder

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
Are we talking about Madden 11 or 12? I am seeing only Madden 11.

I have the app install (Madden 11). It started and is stuck on 0% download in progress.

EDIT: A little more searching and I found Madden 12.

coolbreeze

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
They fixed it so we could download it on 2.3 on our Thunderbolt. That was actually pretty awesome of them.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Mj_80

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Yup... got the VCAST store working, but it errors when I try to download the game. Doesn't list it in my apps list either, so I'm guessing if you can't d/l it by Monday you're SOL.
I'm still on 2.2.1, but rooted - none of the other Verizon apps work for me either, so I'm not surprised.

I don't know if this will help anyone but I was able to download the free Madden 12 app after I pushed a VCAST app store update and the the app's latest APK. Also I am running GB version 2.3.4 on my Dinc 2. App is working fine without any issues, just expect a long installation time. It's a pretty large file. Hope this helps everyone get this app.

defcon999

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
how did you clear the cache?

Easy to do.

Menu --> settings --> applications --> manage applications --> pick ALL tab --> scroll down to MARKET. Pick MARKET, you can clear cache and DATA. Clear DATA is ok to if you are annoyed with your market search results there. I cleared both just like 30 seconds ago.

If you clear DATA and you go back into Market, you will have to accept the "disclaimer" again.

P.S. Dowmloaded and running perfect on my das BAMF rom!

Edf281

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
EVERYONE :

I too had the download 300mb problem and contact EA Sports CEO. He promptly got someone to email me and over the past two weeks
she had developers figure out the problem and IT IS NOW FIXED !!

Try it again and happy playing

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch