No 3g this morning

Randomhero180

May 23, 2011
elementdesignllc.com
Usually have 3g in my office because it is made of solid steel and the 4g cant get in for some reason.

Regardless. I only have 1x today. Never happens. Verizon on the verge of another data outage?

If so I will be getting a credit for the whole month. that will be 4 times in one month, to me that is unacceptable for how much I am paying.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
This is getting so old. Can you hear me now? NO!

I've been a VZW customer since the first Motorola flip phone but I've had it. Between the shorter trial period, poor data, intractable attitude regarding upgrading phones early and poorly trained customer service reps I've had enough. I'm going to try ATT when my contract is up. They have faster 4G and it actually works.

pwoznic

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
My data has been extremely flakey the last 3 weeks. I used to get 4G almost all the time and now I'll only get 4G on a reboot.. otherwise it's 3G... goes away for NO reason.. I turn data off/on and I get 3G and maybe it'll stick around if I start streaming something.. otherwise I'll browse twitter or facebook for a min and data is gone again.. any thoughts, such as because I'm rooted and they don't like it? lol

MrRicks84

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Data issues this time of year should be expected. The network is more than likely taking a big hit with all the new phone activations. But all is well here in Atlanta with 4G and 3G.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Verizon told me it will take awhile to get the issues fixed. And can't say when exactly. I was down for a week. They gave me a 10.00 credit. I accepted it graciously.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I woke up and find I lost me 3g,today . This is getting old
Have you tried any troubleshooting methods?

Try:

?Go to the ThunderBolt's phone dialer. Enter ##778# and hit Send.
?You'll get a pop-up labeled EPST, with the choice to "View Mode" or "Edit Mode." You want "Edit Mode."
?You'll be asked for a password. It's 000000.
?Now flip down to "Modem Settings," and then choose "Rev. A."
?Change the setting from eHRPD to "Enable," hit OK, then press the Menu button on the phone and tap "Commit Modifications."

-Frank

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
g1303bk