Thunderbolt possibly Dual Core?

SUB-dawg

Nexus Lover
Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
Alright guys we need some news to hold us off for a few more days! (so exciting!) I made a discovery. View the attached thumbnail and tell me what you think! :) Note the word FAST! ;)

SUB-dawg :cool:

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Unless HTC wants to go gang-busters (which they might), I'd bet on the 8255 from the Desire HD with an LTE radio. The 8660 is still WAY too new, and I don't know if HTC would risk the new processor and LTE all in one phone. That, and by using the 8255 they would be able to keep costs down and hopefully keep the price of the phone down as well.

My big question: Will this be the 4.3 inch phone to finally get a resolution worthy of its size?

MNotar91

Dec 4, 2009
Visit site
Unless HTC wants to go gang-busters (which they might), I'd bet on the 8255 from the Desire HD with an LTE radio. The 8660 is still WAY too new, and I don't know if HTC would risk the new processor and LTE all in one phone. That, and by using the 8255 they would be able to keep costs down and hopefully keep the price of the phone down as well.

My big question: Will this be the 4.3 inch phone to finally get a resolution worthy of its size?
I sure hope so. I would get the Thunderbolt day 1 if the screen res gets bumped up.

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I don't think the screen will get a resolution bump and it will most likely have the 8650 the cdma version of the 8250

menschmaschine5

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I really don't think we'll see dual core phones until mid-year. This phone will probably be released very soon, so I'd be very surprised if this were a dual core phone.